WatchWitz technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an incubatee company of The Science and Technology Park, an organization promoted by The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. MFCME Grant– "Medical Fraternity Continual Medical Education" is given under MFCME initiative of WatchWitz technologies Pvt Ltd.
Watchwitz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (WTPL) is funded and is responsible of implementation of this system, indicating clearly that this system will be installed only if the hospital / institution is registered with the us and the basic requirements are matched.
Purpose: MFCME is a grant, which has been identified and proposed for providing a 3rd generation, Hi-tech equipment in High Definition for specific reasons. Grant is allocated in terms of setting up complete Watchwitz Blazon HD System with audio - visual CLIENT equipment having market value of 25 Lacs at your hospital. If grant is approved, the usage of this system at highly subsidized prices will be allowed at your convenience. For example if an OT is connected to an auditorium with interaction 2 way communication and same session is broadcasted 1000 world wide audience on mobiles or desktops or IPADs or tablets.
Grant installation for Medical Fraternity in Continuing Medical Education (MFCME) will also help rural locations to get connected to multi-specialty and super-specialty hospitals without the limitation of geographical boundaries. It will help your organization in spreading knowledge through High Definition live and interactive broadcast of surgeries, operations as well as CME’s.
Benefits to Hospital & non-educational institutions
- Hospitals can apply for MFCME Grant and Subsidies to avail it for continual medical education and focus on various specialities for surgical workshops.
- Cost effective and scalable comparing to fibre optics or hardware conferencing
- Showcase your infrastructure and expertise to participants without any geographical limitations
Benefits to Educational institutions/ Medical colleges & Associations
- Medical colleges can showcase and promote various facilities available at their institution
- Enabling high quality education thereby having favourable outcomes in the future
- Medical Educational institutions can reach till rural areas using this technology
Benefits to Doctors
- To enable professional medical education to the medical professionals in India and worldwide.
- To enable expansive extended reach without geographical limitations.
- To enable this reach for CONTINUAL MEDICAL EDUCATION.